Hey everyone! We’ve been practicing resin casting some more, and before we buy our next batch of supplies, we were wondering if anyone would be interested in buying some custom Monster High shoes? To cover cost of materials and labor, we’d probably charge around $8 a pair, depending on how well they came out (ones with small bubbles or imperfections would go for less).
We picked out a couple of simple shoes (one solid piece, doesn’t require flexible plastic to fit over the foot), and were wondering which ones you guys would most like to see in all sorts of fancy colors and glitters? We’ve got lots of pretty pigments and glitters in our craft stash and we’d be able to take custom orders once we got the ball rolling! Please let us know what you think. :)
Bee girl shoes! One of the simplest Monster High shoe designs.
Clawdeen’s DotD pumps. Love the pointed toe and zipper detailing. :)
Lagoona’s DotD scalloped plaforms. A little more complex, but very pretty.
ATTENTION-SEEKING KITTEN INTERLUDE. He jumped right in my face while I was trying to take pictures, lol.
Back to the shoes! Cleo’s DotD cut-out platforms. These are the shoes we’ve been practicing with, so here is a pair we cast in a solid dark blue and painted over with a layer of shimmery purple. Here are some other colors we did of these!
These are a bit of a work in progress! Draculaura’s Day at the Maul platforms with the ankle strap removed and the cut-out hearts filled in with clay. When cast, the heel would be a solid, uniform piece. The removal of the ankle strap makes them much easier to cast, and they retain their cute little bows on the back!
- jfiend likes this
- pierce-the-heavens likes this
- magicalgirlkasey answered: Oooou, I really like the Bee Girl shoes (nice and simple!) and the Day at the Maul platforms (so cute!)!
- fillyfoal answered: Yes, yes, yes, yes! Those Day at the Maul platforms are particularly lovely! I hate the original straps, honestly.
- fillyfoal likes this
- merhippigi-riders likes this
- scary-murphy answered: Yesss. I want to redress GB Draculaura in one of her gift outfits, but only have her tickety-tack GB shoes.
- caporushes answered: I would DIE for Lagoona’s shoes, they’re soooo pretty. ; A ;
- joreuben answered: I absolutely want those last ones, particularly if you wanted to make some black glittery ones. No pressure…
- cheeyuu answered: They look great! Also, yay for no ankle strap. Those shoes are SO HARD to put on otherwise! Want.
- sassmaster-arjay answered: I am VERY interested in Lagoonas scalloped platforms.
- potato-sensei likes this
- deadfast reblogged this from deadfast and added:
- bunnywith answered: Oh my god. Would you be able to go wave 1 Draculaura’s boots?
- pomspom likes this
- sumtoystuff likes this
- holaghoulita reblogged this from deadfast and added:
- cutiepoop reblogged this from deadfast and added:
- ra-kelbominable reblogged this from deadfast
- andmyfeelingsareonadiet answered: INTERESTED! :D
- toralei answered: I love the classic Bee girl ones… I’d love to see them in red!
- deadfast posted this